Re: PF members exhibit on 04-30-11

  • Marilyn
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2011
      Thank you for your kind words, Pini.

      Marilyn

      ****
      Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about
      growing up?
      Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the
      hard way?

      It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
      Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
      www.itstoughgrowingup.com
      representing a barrier
    • Pini Vollach
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2011
        Oh, Sorry I missed it.
        The power lines are the most dominant subject here.
        There is also wire against wireless here.
        Now that I see your intension, I'm not sure if it works for me.

        Pini

        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2011
          i can't argue with that, i simply hate giving images titles...this is an
          image in a series of images incorporated powerlines...as someone who
          looks for landscape opportunities, i'm often put off by the intrusion of
          powerlines...while in bangkok, i was very impressed at the volume of
          these lines/networks/connections that were piled on top of each other
          and gathered in impossible bundles, to the point that i felt they needed
          to be the subject of a series of cityscapes...i guess the point here was
          the wires serving as a wall/barrier to the houses behind...but while the
          dish offers wireless relief, it seems to have a do not enter symbol on
          it...yeah, the title failed...i should have just left it untitled

          On 5/2/11 1:13 PM, Pini Vollach wrote:
          > Oh, Sorry I missed it.
          > The power lines are the most dominant subject here.
          > There is also wire against wireless here.
          > Now that I see your intension, I'm not sure if it works for me.
          >
          > Pini
        • Pini Vollach
          Message 4 of 9 , May 10, 2011
            Hi Trevor,

            This week your wires work better for me.
            I like it.

            Pini