Wacom Bamboo

  • Trevor Cunningham
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 1, 2011
      Growing sick and tired of my Mac mouse. I have large hands so the
      ergonomics are thrown off. Was wondering if the Wacom Bamboo Pen and
      touch would be a good alternative. I've seen some people on here mention
      they use a Wacom, would like to know their experience.
    • Christopher Strevens
      Message 47 of 47 , Aug 15, 2014

        I had to throw my wacom tablet away because it don’t work any more. I now have a USB mouse that I had before my tablet so I cannot use the pen. The software I use has changed too. I use a cad package for my technical drawing. I don’t use an art package but I might if I can buy another pen.

        I have returned from Hungary. Things are bad there.

        Chris.