College of Southern Nevada (CSN) position opening

  • ADavidhazy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Gleaned from another list - FYI Andy Davidhazy

      The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) is looking for full and part time
      teachers in the area of videography. Visit csn.edu and click on the jobs
      link visit the page for part-time postings and descriptions.

      Click here for the page listing various openings at the college.
      https://jobs.csn.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=126748
      4603641

      Unfortunately, I do not have a description posted for an upcoming full time
      position. The professor just last week officially announced his retirement,
      and the college has yet to act on job posting, but I can tell you we will be
      in need and would like to interview several candidates.

      Best candidates have a strong background in film/cinema/commercial
      productions. Cinematography and various video camera experience a strong
      plus. Knowledge and experience with Final Cut Pro a necessity, as we are a
      Mac-based, digital video workflow school.

      Knowledge of these new hybrid still/video cameras also a plus as we will be
      expanding our curriculum in this area very soon.

      Interested and qualified candidates can contact the following people for
      more information and details.

      Tom Myers <tom.myers@...> 702-651-4234 is the Dept. Chair of Media
      Technologies.

      Bob Benedetto <robert.benedetto> 702-651-4662 is the Program Director for
      Videography

      Mark Olson <mark.olson@...> 702-651-5941 is Lead Faculty member in
      Media Technologies

      Ps, there is one listed in the area of graphic arts for part time teaching
      as well.