Re: Gallery review

  • Trevor Cunningham
    Message 1 of 87 , Oct 2, 2009
      It was dry, and dusty. Thanks for taking a look.

      David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
      > Trevor Cunningham -- <javascript:{}>oblivion -- Nice aerial
      > perspective. The three bits of rock, each thrusting further to the
      > right in the photo, and each further away, are nice. Looks kinda dry
      > :-).
    • Don Roberts
      Message 87 of 87 , Apr 2, 2014
        Thanks, Lea.  It is interesting to see the completely different responses to the same "chaos".  This is unlike my normal preference in photos but it seemed to work for me.
        Don

        On 3/31/14, 7:10 PM, Lea Murphy wrote:

                        Don Roberts - Riding out the Storm
        I am absolutely no good at making sense out of this kind of visual chaos when it comes to making photographs but I think in this image you've created a very strong and interesting image of that very thing…chaos. Well done.