RE: I just had to share this

  • Lara Ashby
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2008
      Thanks. That worked. Some pretty cool images. Who did the photographs? Someone in the forum?
      Lara

      > Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:54:46 +0800
      > From: shahjen@...
      > Subject: Re: I just had to share this
      > To: photoforum@...
      >
      > Lara:
      >
      > >I am having the same problem as Don. I only get a picture frame, no image
      > or music.
      > Lara Ashby
      >

      > try this
      >
      > http://www.greatdanepro.com/Andante/Adante.swf

    • Emily L. Ferguson
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 1, 2008
        At 2:44 PM -0700 10/1/08, Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
        >I just thought the music and images were very nice and worth
        >sharing. I won't do it again.

        Well, it's kind of a shame that the url wasn't correct. And a bit of
        a puzzle how some people could see the site and so many others could
        not. Does IE automatically repair incorrect urls somehow?

        But, as we all know, this list is for educators and afficianados, and
        I do think educators, especially, should be very aware of issues in
        the business like copyright, and all of us should be thinking about
        netiquette, or should have long since gotten that under our belts.

        While it's truely tempting to want to put up the whole range of ones
        creativity on a web site, and while it's also true that prefabricated
        packages make it really easy, still many people are really averse to
        automatic slide shows and music still.

        To me, this is as it should be. There's a lot of audible stuff in
        our culture to which many are very sensitive, and a great deal of it
        is offensive to some person or another.
        --
        Emily L. Ferguson
        mailto:elf@...