Re: Postcards

  • Sherie Anne Taylor
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 30, 2007
      On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 09:02 +0300, Peeter Vissak wrote:
      > I apologise, but there are reasons why I have to postpone my postcard
      > sending perhaps 1-2 weeks.
      > Please be patient - one day they will arrive!
      > :)

      Ypu're not alone Peeter!!!!
    • Elgenper
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 30, 2007
        30 okt 2007 kl. 17.00 skrev Macnaswoman@...:

        ... Darin Heinz (hubby) gave a wonderful presentation on critiquing work at our local Photo Club meeting and it was received extremely well.  He put together some guidelines, hints etc if anyone in the forum is interested - just send him an email.

        I would say many of us would be interested.  Darin´s comments are among the most thorough and considered ones here, and I´m sure his text would be informative.

        Is it too long to post here for all of us to read?   Is it available on the web, so an URL could be given?

        Regards,

        Per Öfverbeck

        "In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"