Re: Gallery

  • Marilyn Dalrymple
    Message 1 of 121 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I have to get my .02 cents worth in concerning the critiques of the gallery.

      I think positive critiques can be helpful and some people are just naturally
      soft or positive, however you want to look at it. But, why would this stop
      the people who want to give tougher critiques from commenting?

      There will always be those who are tough with their critiques and bless
      them, they are helpful if their comments are truly given in the spirit of
      teaching.

      Unfortunately, there will always be those in life who can be cruel. I find
      that being harsh is rarely helpful and some people don't seem to understand
      when they cross the line between being tough and being cruel.

      I stopped critiquing because more time was spent on critiquing my critiques
      than the work in the gallery.

      Marilyn
    • Christopher Strevens
      Message 121 of 121 , Jun 1, 2015
        Breakfast
        I thought you would find this interesting and relevant. Chris.

        To: john@...
        From: Christopher.Strevens@...
        Subject: Picture Info details
        Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:19:10 +0100