Re: It's been mighty quiet...

  • Marilyn
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
      "I always enjoy making photographs of before, during and after."
      ________________________________

      That's a great idea!

      Marilyn

      Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.

      Mark Twain

    • Marilyn
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
        " I've been busy cleaning out the closet of my life by dropping things that
        aren't contributing to my betterment and adding things that do."

        Just in case anyone is wondering - my husband is still here {;->

        Marilyn