realists

  • Shyrell Melara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      My husband calls himself a realist. And I tell him that he has distroyed my blissful naiveté - which, by the way, must have included my creativity as well. :(
      geeze-need to get out more!
      Shyrell Melara
      Melara Family Photography
      http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        If you have two realists side by side you have

        stereo realists....

        Sorry.... My wife has me on a one pun a day diet so don't tell.

        Les