Re: Un lock/conversion

  • Shyrell Melara
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      This reminds me of something as well: How do I convert color images into black and white in PS 7? Can't seem to find it.
      Shyrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        > This reminds me of something as well: How do I convert color images
        > into black and white in PS 7? Can't seem to find it.
        > Shyrell

        Image-Adjustments-Desaturate
        or
        Image-Adjustments-Hue/Saturation then select 'colorize' then set saruration at -100. With this method you can also create toned images by adjusting the 'Hue' and 'Saturation'.
        or
        Image-Adjustment-Channel Mixer then check the 'Monochrome' box. WIth this method you can adjust how dark each color is represented in the b&w image (like using colored filters with b&w film).

        That enough options?

        Greg Fraser
        http://home.golden.net/~fraserg
      • Shyrell Melara