PF Exhibits on May 1, 2004

  • ADavidhazy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 3:51 AM
      The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 01 MAY 04. Authors
      with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

      Amy West -
      WRGill - The Point at Point Lobos, CA
      Scot Coveyou -
      Robert G. Earnest - Tribal Markings
      Jim Davis - Near Sunset at the Duck Pond
      Elisha Page - Morning Steam
      Kostas Papakotas - rust, rust, rust
      Pini Vollach - Statue's shadow
      Jeff Spirer - Creep Show
      Trevor Cunningham - Prison Reception

      There are no photographs enqueued for future installation. Contributions
      encouraged! Instructions can be obtained by following a link from the gallery
      page given above. There were about 400 clicks to the gallery last week.

      Thank you, Luanna and the PF exhibits staff
    • WRGill@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 9:54 AM
        Amy West
        I found this to be a lovely shot of the Child in a Field of Lupin.
        (IMO) I would have liked to seen, the amount of space shown behind the child,
        to be the space in front of rather than behind the child.
        Beautiful composition and color.
        WRG

        Scot Coveyou
        Brilliant Color and Subject.
        (IMO) I would liked to have seen the entire scene in focus, all the way to
        infinity. The out of focus tulips in the background bother me.
        WRG

        Robert G Earnest
        On your Tribal Markings,
        (IMO) I think they need to get fenders on their bicycles, either that or quit
        riding in the mud. (smile) and no matter where I go stand around a campfire,
        I manage to get my behind singed.
        WRG

        Jim Davis
        Lovely Tranquil Scene
        (IMO) Humble or not, I would have imagined I had seen Mount Fuji in the
        background. (smile).
        WRG

        Elisha Page
        You had me fooled Elisha, I thought I was looking at a snow-melt field on a
        ridge top at first or last light. I was thinking what a wonderful shot it was.
        I never would have guessed it to be a steaming sweaty horse. (smile).
        WRG

        Jeff Spirer
        Creep Show - you both captured the title and the shot! (smile).
        WRG

        Trever Cunningham
        (IMO-smile) The table needs a bowl of grapes.
        Wonderful color capture, considering the conditions of the shot, being
        backlit like that.
        WRG
      • Pini Vollach
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 11:57 AM