Accepted ships at PhoenixSong are:
Any other pairing -- canon and/or original characters -- that does not contradict the above. We do not accept fics which have Harry, Ron, Hermione, or Ginny in any long-term relationship but the above pairings.
We accept non-romantic stories as well, including stories from the Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, & Prongs era (the four of them and/or Lily prior to Lily & James' deaths) as well as the primary characters (Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Weasleys, etc.).
PLEASE NOTE -- This site is NOT affiliated with "Phoenix Song", a fanfiction work by Xylodemon located on Fanfiction.net.
SPOILER RULES FOR THE POST-RELEASE OF DEATHLY HALLOWS OF ORDER OF THE PHOENIX MOVIE
1. SUBJECT HEADINGS SHOULD INFORM IF THERE ARE SPOILERS. A subject heading along the lines of "DH - warning - spoilers" OR "OotP - Warning - Spoilers" is a good idea, so that people don't stumble onto information they don't want.
2. LEAVE SPOILER SPACE. "Spoiler space" is blank space left at the top of a page, so that anyone who truly wants to read it would have to scroll down. This is in case someone is using a mail reader (such as Outlook) that displays the top part of the message, or one such as Gmail, which gives the first line or two of the email next to the subject heading, before you ever click on it. It's generally a good idea to write the words "spoiler space" at the top, then leave ten or fifteen blank lines before you start to write.
- Sep 20, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.