anyone at home

  • Akos M. Szederjei
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14, 2001
      Hello! Anyone home in our new home?

      Akos

      "For An Honour Greater Than Ourselves"
      Silver Legion Insignia

    • Ray Zetler
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 17, 2001

        >Hello! Anyone home in our new home?
        >
        >Akos
        >

        >"For An Honour Greater Than Ourselves"
        >Silver Legion Insignia

        Locked and loaded and stretching my legs.

        Send more humans.......BTW did you get my emails a week or so ago
        Akos?

        Ray

      • Paul Gettings
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 17, 2001
          On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 07:17:30PM -0800, Ray Zetler wrote:
          > >Hello! Anyone home in our new home?
          > >
          > >Akos
          > Locked and loaded and stretching my legs.
          Woohoo - 3 people on the list already!

          false, and by rulers as useful.
          --Lucius Annaeus Seneca
        • R. J. Andron
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 17, 2001
            I'm here.

            Best,
            R.J.

          • G. Colin Campbell
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 18, 2001
              Sounds like at least 5...

              BTW, Bill Barr -- as the moderator for the list, have you considered
              adding another moderator or 2? So that we don't hit the same problem we
              had with the old list (no moderator to befound...)?

              Colin

              On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Paul Gettings wrote:

              > On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 07:17:30PM -0800, Ray Zetler wrote:
              > > >Hello! Anyone home in our new home?
              > > >
              > > >Akos
              > > Locked and loaded and stretching my legs.
              > Woohoo - 3 people on the list already!
              >
              > --
              > Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
              > false, and by rulers as useful.
              > --Lucius Annaeus Seneca

              ___
              / _/__
              / /_/ /_ | Colin Campbell -- Fidelity - Merrimack, NH
              / /_ __/ | Work: 603.791.5598
              \__/ /ollective | Pager: 800.759.8888, PIN #1761535
              \__\echnologies | Email: campbell@...
              a Pencom Company | URL: http://www.colltech.com
              ... the money flowed so freely at the GOP convention in August that
              Philadelphia Inquirer reporters discovered an accidentally discarded
              $5,000 lobbyist's check to a congressman stuck to the bottom of a
              utility cart outside the hall. -- The News of the Weird, 20 Dec 2000
            • Akos M. Szederjei
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 18, 2001
                It seems our mini Apocalypse-Phoenix is going on quite nicely...

                Akos

                "For An Honour Greater Than Ourselves"
                Silver Legion Insignia
              • Bill Barr
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 19, 2001
                  15 have signed up, already.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 19, 2001
                    A volunteer!

                    Indeed. I'll be conscripting victims in the near future. :)