ISO: Gorge '99 Trade

  • scott_dally
    Message 1 of 2191 , Feb 1, 2001
      I'm looking for a Gorge '99 Pollock print to
      finish off my collection. I have a couple of Pollocks to
      offer in trade and/or some other phishy memorabilia
      and/or some cash. Please let me know if you want to help
      out, I've been looking for this one for quite some
      time now.
    • thevic_2000
      Message 2191 of 2191 , Mar 6, 2002
        I am pretty sure UIC was more than $35. I
        remember buying one and thinking that this was a lot of
        money for a poster but who cares...it is signed and
        numbered to 100 (I have 96). The reason I think they were
        more was the fact that I did not buy at least 2, which
        I do for anything I collect. I definintely did not
        have $100 to spare. Peace