Wikimedia Philippines reserved :)

  • Vincent Isles
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      I just put this here for reference purposes:

      Reservation Notice:

      This certifies that the name WIKIMEDIA PHILIPPINES INC. has been reserved from May 5, 2008 to August 3, 2008 by VINCENT SULIB ISLES.
      Reference Reservation Number (RRN): RRN20080505154059808
      Type of Industry: [93099] Miscellaneous Service Activities
      Payment Transaction Number: (refer to SEC Teller)
      Reservation Fee: Php 120.00
      Important Reminders:

      Please pay within 4 days (on or before May 9, 2008, except on Saturdays and Sundays) at any SEC office or at selected UnionBank branches.
      Please file your SEC Registration forms within the reservation period at SEC office.
      You may also accomplish and print your SEC Registration forms online. For more details, please visit the SEC i-Register site at iregister.sec.gov.ph. In case you don't have an internet access, you may go to the nearest SECCCU Internet desk. You will be assisted by SECCCU staff during your online registration.
      Please do not pay for your Name Reservation and Extension WITHIN THE SAME DAY via Funds Transfer.

      You may reserve a company name for a maximum of 90 calendar days.
      If you have not completed your company registration within the reservation period, you may apply for reservation extension online or at any SEC office.
      If the reservation period has elapsed and you still have not completed your company registration, your company name reservation will be forfeited. In this case, you should verify and reserve the company name again.
      NOTE: The fact that the name is available at the date verified, it is not to be regarded as an approval of the registration of the company or any application for change of name. No expense for printing of materials using a verified name should be incurred until registration takes effect. As this is a computer printout, any erasure or alteration on this document nullifies verification.
      The applicant undertakes to change the reserved name in case another person or firm has acquired a prior right to the use of the said firm name or the same is deceptively or confusingly similar to one already registered.

      2004 SEC-iRegister
       All rights Reserved
      www.sec.gov.ph

    • Joseph Ballesteros
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2008
        That's good news. So, what's the next step?

        On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Vincent Isles <islesv@...> wrote:
        > I just put this here for reference purposes:
        >
        > Reservation Notice:
        >

        > This certifies that the name WIKIMEDIA PHILIPPINES INC. has been reserved
        > from May 5, 2008 to August 3, 2008 by VINCENT SULIB ISLES.
        > Reference Reservation Number (RRN): RRN20080505154059808
        > Type of Industry: [93099] Miscellaneous Service Activities
        > Payment Transaction Number: (refer to SEC Teller)
        > Reservation Fee: Php 120.00
        > Important Reminders:
        >
        > Please pay within 4 days (on or before May 9, 2008, except on Saturdays and
        > Sundays) at any SEC office or at selected UnionBank branches.
        > Please file your SEC Registration forms within the reservation period at SEC
        > office.
        > You may also accomplish and print your SEC Registration forms online. For
        > more details, please visit the SEC i-Register site at iregister.sec.gov.ph.
        > In case you don't have an internet access, you may go to the nearest SECCCU
        > Internet desk. You will be assisted by SECCCU staff during your online
        > registration.
        > Please do not pay for your Name Reservation and Extension WITHIN THE SAME
        > DAY via Funds Transfer.
        >
        > You may reserve a company name for a maximum of 90 calendar days.
        > If you have not completed your company registration within the reservation
        > period, you may apply for reservation extension online or at any SEC office.
        > If the reservation period has elapsed and you still have not completed your
        > company registration, your company name reservation will be forfeited. In
        > this case, you should verify and reserve the company name again.
        > NOTE: The fact that the name is available at the date verified, it is not to
        > be regarded as an approval of the registration of the company or any
        > application for change of name. No expense for printing of materials using a
        > verified name should be incurred until registration takes effect. As this is
        > a computer printout, any erasure or alteration on this document nullifies
        > verification.
        > The applicant undertakes to change the reserved name in case another person
        > or firm has acquired a prior right to the use of the said firm name or the
        > same is deceptively or confusingly similar to one already registered.
        >

        > 2004 SEC-iRegister
        > All rights Reserved
        > www.sec.gov.ph

      • Vincent Isles
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2008
          --- In philwiki@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Ballesteros" <jojit.fb@...>
          wrote:

          > That's good news. So, what's the next step?

          We have to have the new Articles of Incorporation reapproved by
          Wikimedia US, appoint incorporators and officers, then submit the
          papers for approval. I managed to get a detailed guide from the staff
          at Cebu SEC despite the fact that there were too many clients
          yesterday... I don't know if they're really like that, or if they were
          just doing it because I claimed to represent Wikimedia. Hehe.

          --Vincent Isles
          http://tech.islesv.net/