An encounter with Ha'ayal Haqoreh Editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Hi!

      I wrote a message to the Ha'ayal Haqoreh with an announcement about
      Philosophy-IL. He said he would not post it there, because they are not
      a message board. He did suggest discussing an advertising campaign that
      would cost money but I did not see any commercials in any kind on
      haayal.co.il (but maybe on other sites).

      Now, I don't work as an IT worker and I'm a Technion student, and so has
      no steady positive income and depend on my parents for a living. If this
      is not the case for anyone of you who cares about this mailing list
      enough, he can do that, and I'll be very grateful to him.

      I have the following idea for an ad:

      Philosophy-IL
      Philosophy Discussions
      By E-mail
      In English
      With a touch of Israel

      (your comments are welcome)

      I can design it in the GIMP or OpenOffice or Corel-Draw or whatever as a
      non-animated GIF or PNG. But like I said the main problem is money. I'm
      not an "everything should be free as in free beer" kind of guy, but at the
      moment I don't earn enough to afford it.