"Solving: Origins and Orientation" Lecture + s/Linux/Distributism/g

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      Take a look here:

      http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/philosophy/solving/israel/lectures/origins/slides/

      for a lecture I'm preparing as part of the Technion Solving Club.

      As a side note I should add that after talking with Omer and Chen about it
      (IRL) I decided to rename the organizational model proposed as an
      alternative to democracy from "Linux" into "Distributism". I don't like
      "ism" names too much, but Linux is already overloaded with many meanings.
      And distributism accurately summarizes the organizational model of the
      Open Source World.

      The web-site does not reflect it yet, but I will work on changing it when
      I'm in the mood.

      Home E-mail: shlomif@...