Web-site : "The Prettiest Women in the Popular World"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Check:

      http://home.adelphia.net/~uatu/

      spotted while googling around. This site is actually quite interesting
      and critical, and tries to analyze what makes someon beautiful
      objectively. My list would be entirely different (I actually prepared one,
      but then noticed it included women I know from Israeli Culture, or met
      IRL).

      And for some entries I said: what? she's not that special!
      Cute/Pretty/Interesting/Completely Ugly/Whatever - perhaps.
      Beautiful - nah! Guess approximation of beauty is not that objective after
      all...

      So the question remains: who is John Galt? At least he is not a beautiful
      woman.

      Home E-mail: shlomif@...