ANN: A Mailing List to Discuss my Stories

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 11:34 PM
      I set up a mailing list to discuss my humourous creations on Yahoo Groups:

      Note that this does not make discussing them on Hackers-IL or
      Philosophy-IL off-topic, and it's just part of my effort to create a
      web-community around them. Posting there is available to non-members too.

      If you liked some of my stories, you are most welcome to join, and discuss
      them.

      Home E-mail: shlomif@...