"The Eternal Jew" - 2nd Draft

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
      In:

      http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/philosophy/the-eternal-jew/the-eternal-jew/

      You can find the second draft of the essay "The Eternal Jew". I finished
      writing it, and am now just looking for commentary, so I can ammend it if
      necessary.

      You are banished! You are banished! You are banished!

      Hey? I'm just kidding!
    • c1tk
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2004
        Hello,

        > You can find the second draft of the essay "The Eternal Jew". I
        finished
        > writing it, and am now just looking for commentary, so I can ammend
        it if
        > necessary.

        Wow. If this is philosophy, then "The Little Red Riding Hood" is an
        epic novel.

        If someone does not like that, well, I am an individualist, and if
        I say the essay sucks, then it sucks, and you cannot disagree.

        Enough said.