PoliticsForum.Com needs writers, Columnists, Op-ed piece writers and articles wr

  • politicslman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      PoliticsForum.Com needs writers, Columnists, Op-ed piece writers and
      articles writers of ALL political persuasions.

      If you are interested in becoming a regular contributor please
      register on our Forum and send me a Private Message. Otherwise, if
      you just want to submit an article once in a while you may feel free
      to do so as well. Either way it will make your portfolio look good.

      Max
      http://politicsforum.com