Re: New file uploaded to philosophy-il

  • Nadav Har'El
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
      On Tue, Jun 03, 2003, philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com wrote about "New file uploaded to philosophy-il":
      > File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
      > Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
      > Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

      We have just witnessed the birth of a new kind of spam :)

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Tuesday, Jun 3 2003, 3 Sivan 5763
      Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
        On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Nadav Har'El wrote:

        > On Tue, Jun 03, 2003, philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com wrote about "New file uploaded to philosophy-il":
        > > File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
        > > Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
        > > Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free
        >
        > We have just witnessed the birth of a new kind of spam :)

        Actually, I've seen these kind of things.

        In any case, I modified it by making the files section for members update
        only.

        > --
        > Nadav Har'El | Tuesday, Jun 3 2003, 3 Sivan 5763
        > Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard
        > http://nadav.harel.org.il |this bull before.

        There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
        chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.