New file uploaded to philosophy-il

  • philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the philosophy-il
      group.

      File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
      Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
      Description : All the pic you need

      You can access this file at the URL

      franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
    • philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the philosophy-il
        group.

        File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
        Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
        Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

        You can access this file at the URL

        franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
      • Nadav Har'El
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
          On Tue, Jun 03, 2003, philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com wrote about "New file uploaded to philosophy-il":
          > File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
          > Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
          > Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

          We have just witnessed the birth of a new kind of spam :)

          --
          Nadav Har'El | Tuesday, Jun 3 2003, 3 Sivan 5763
          Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
            On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Nadav Har'El wrote:

            > On Tue, Jun 03, 2003, philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com wrote about "New file uploaded to philosophy-il":
            > > File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
            > > Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
            > > Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free
            >
            > We have just witnessed the birth of a new kind of spam :)

            Actually, I've seen these kind of things.

            In any case, I modified it by making the files section for members update
            only.

            > --
            > Nadav Har'El | Tuesday, Jun 3 2003, 3 Sivan 5763
            > Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard
            > http://nadav.harel.org.il |this bull before.

            There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
            chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.