New file uploaded to philosophy-il

  • philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the philosophy-il
      group.

      File : / Live Webcam Feeds - Click Here.
      Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
      Description : Real home Webcam Feeds! Real and Live!

      You can access this file at the URL

      franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
    • philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the philosophy-il
        group.

        File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
        Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
        Description : All the pic you need

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the philosophy-il
          group.

          File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
          Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
          Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

          You can access this file at the URL

          franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
        • Nadav Har'El
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
            On Tue, Jun 03, 2003, philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com wrote about "New file uploaded to philosophy-il":
            > File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
            > Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
            > Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

            We have just witnessed the birth of a new kind of spam :)

            --
            Nadav Har'El | Tuesday, Jun 3 2003, 3 Sivan 5763
            Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
              On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Nadav Har'El wrote:

              > On Tue, Jun 03, 2003, philosophy-il@yahoogroups.com wrote about "New file uploaded to philosophy-il":
              > > File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
              > > Uploaded by : franzia5er <franzia5er@...>
              > > Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free
              >
              > We have just witnessed the birth of a new kind of spam :)

              Actually, I've seen these kind of things.

              In any case, I modified it by making the files section for members update
              only.

              > --
              > Nadav Har'El | Tuesday, Jun 3 2003, 3 Sivan 5763
              > Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard
              > http://nadav.harel.org.il |this bull before.

              There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
              chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.