131Re: A Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Problem

    Nov 17, 2004
      On Wednesday 17 November 2004 16:25, Ofir Carny wrote:
      > Many factual and logical errors,

      Can you point them?

      > plus failing to state the premises
      > and definitions (e.g. 'facts'),

      Why?

      > plus ignoring all problems that would
      > result from said plan,

      Which problems?

      > plus the aim of the actual plan is nowhere to
      > be found.

      The aim of the plan is to solve the Israeli-Palestinian Problem and it is said
      so at the beginning.

      > The plan seems to be the end and not the means.

      It is not.

      Your message perplexes me. Please be more verbose. You make many claims, yet
      you do not support them or explain why you think so.

      Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/