THE SCENIC ROUTE at GRAPE STREET TONIGHT!

  • scenicroutenews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Greetings and salutations!

      We hope you're having a nice Labor Day and will be
      well-rested and ready for...

      The Scenic Route THIS WEDNESDAY EVENING (Sept. 7)
      peforming live at GRAPE STREET in Manyunk, PA!

      This is a HUGE SHOW and we could really use everyone's
      support!
      And FEAR NOT!!! Even though this show falls on a
      Wednesday, TSR is on early (9:30PM), so you can come
      out and check the show and still get your beauty sleep
      for work on Thursday!

      YES.

      The deal:

      The Scenic Route
      Wednesday, September 7
      Grape Street Philadelphia
      4100 Main Street . Philadelphia, PA (Manyunk)
      9:30PM

      DIREX to The GRAPE:
      http://us.rd.yahoo.com/maps/extDD;_ylt=ApfpbzXlJ_J96za54ddohlJkDLMF/*-http://
      maps.yahoo.com/dd?taddr=4100+Main+St&tcsz=Philadelphia%2C+PA
      +19127-1623&country=us

      HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
      ˆ Jeremy, Jason, Mike, and Jay

      http://www.thescenicroutemusic.com

      ABOUT THE SCENIC ROUTE EP:
      "An amazing blend of consonant atmosphere and
      dissonance. Suddenly rock, these pieces explode into
      expression. My suggestion is to take the Scenic
      Route." -Hangnail Phillips

      BUY THE NEW EP at Bert's in Newark, DE or online at:
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/scenicroute