PhillyMusic.com

  • Tim or Flip
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
      Hey Gang!

      Check out the new version of PhillyMusic.com - we've completely
      revamped the site. Threaded posting boards throughout genres and
      beyond, user profiles, and more are now available on the site!

      Enjoy!

      http://www.PhillyMusic.com

      -Tim
    • The Uber Dude
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
        Heya, man!

        Well, I'm working out here in SoCal as a technical
        trainer...office software, A+ and NET+ certifications,
        etc. We get $$$ from the state to give job placement
        training to immigrants, veterans, welfare and
        unemployment recipients, etc. Not a bad gig...though
        the area the school is located in reminds me of
        Millbourne/Upper Darby. (Considering the rest of San
        Diego County reminds me of Villanova/Bryn Mawr)

        Site looks GREAT... I'm still in contact with people
        to send me stuff and do some more writing...so don't
        think I've bailed on ya or anything. I did notice
        that Amy's info isn't accessible anymore under the
        Contact Us page... I asked and she doesn't know why.
        I do know she's been getting chummy with some people
        at WMGK, which can only help the effort overall. :-)

        So how's DiCoSo doing these days? Say hi to Jen (and
        Max) for me... Keep in touch, man..

        -Mike

        --- Tim or Flip <flipper@...> wrote:
        > Hey Gang!
        >
        > Check out the new version of PhillyMusic.com - we've
        > completely
        > revamped the site. Threaded posting boards
        > throughout genres and
        > beyond, user profiles, and more are now available on
        > the site!
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > http://www.PhillyMusic.com
        >
        > -Tim