Phila. Laptop Battle Some Slots Still Available!!!

  • dev79
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004

      on wed. 2/25 will be the first ever Philadelphia Laptop Battle.

      this will be a 3 round electronic music competition using only a laptop.

      we still have a few open slots for the competition, so those who wish to enter

      should email me asap.  first emails received are the first people in.  i will reply and

      let you know if you’re in.  i’m sorry but I can’t reply to everyone, so if you don’t receive

      a reply then you didn’t email in time.

      this event is sponsored by:

      www.ableton.com

      www.groovesmag.com