dev79 : New Tour, New 12", New Website !!!

  • dev79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003

      soooooo i gots this new slab of wax available…distinct stance 12” ep on zenapolae records

      you can peep the full release info, get some mp3s, and order it at: www.zenapolae.com/zen006

      this ep is chock full of gritty, raw, fucked up hip hop beats – noised out, broken and dubby - of course.

      each track is unique and theres something for the whole family! …and mc random (of the slug crumbs) guests

      on the track ‘plasticity’.  get it while it’s hottttttttttttt…fuck that it’ll always be hotttttt!!!

      for those on the west coast ur finally gonna get a chance to catch the 79 drop the noise:

      u.s. west coast tour july 2003

      7/13 - Hollywood, CA - rocco's at The lillian theater
               1076 lillian way - $5 all ages - w/ zhao

      7/15 - KSPC 88.7 - www.kspc.org - into the mind of sound

               10pm-12am pst - w/ josh w., captain ahab

      7/18 -
      Pomona, CA - 51 buckingham - 301 W. 2nd St.
               $5 all ages - w/ captain ahab, capacitator, & more

      7/20 - www.pirate-radio.co.uk -  5lowershop radio - 10pm-10am pst

                  w/ heartworm, jack clang, beat goes bucolic, and more

      7/19 - killradio.org - the KILLRADIO clone hour - 12pm-3pm pst
               w/ lydia leets and apollo loco

      7/21 - San Francisco, CA - minimal mondays @ hush hush
               496 14th Street - free 21+ - w/ clarity, forest green, more

      7/22 - San Francisco, CA - under the radar @ 26mix -
               3024 mission st. - $4 21+ - w/ zygote, luxury tax, more

      7/24 - Seattle, WA - rendezvous - 2322 2nd Ave.
               $4 21+ - w/ firestorm viper, sporadik, nogunri

      7/26 -
      Portland, OR - jasmine tree - 401 SW Harrison St.
               $4 21+ - w/ firestorm viper, sporadik, nogunri

      if ur in one of the above areas…def come out and peep one of these gigs and say what up.

      theres prob gonna be some other radio appearances i’ll be making here and there, and if u

      happen to have been paying attention to the site u may have noticed that 2 gigs just got removed,

      cuz they were cancelled at the last minute…hopefully replacements will pop up…?

      and lastlyyyyyyyy…….the unveiling of the brand rocking new site ……at  WWW.DEV79.COM

      it’s been shapin up for a couple weeks now and it’s just about done…for the first time in years,

      an actual full functioning 79 website.  I like it, drop me a line and let me know if u do too…its got

      all the releases and gig info, plus free mp3s, photos and more…next month i’ll be adding a paypal

      shopping cart so u can buy shit direct from me if u want…

      ok…………that’s it.

      peace out.

      gair

      devvvv7999999