synths for sale

  • Kevin Park
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003
      I have been migrating from hardware to software in
      past four years.
      It is taking a while.
      I am looking into selling TX81Z for $50 and SQ-80 for
      $250.
      If any interested buyers, let me know.

      Tx81z
      Technical Info
      Polyphony 8 notes
      Oscillators 4-Operator Digital FM synthesizer
      #Instruments 8 parts
      VCF None
      Effects Built-In Pseudo-Effects: Reverb by envelope
      modulation,
      Delay by re-triggering on free voices
      Keyboard None
      Memory 128 patches, 32 user, 24 performance setups
      Control MIDI (w/ Velocity and Aftertouch)
      It's used by Fluke, Roni Size, Astral Projection,
      Squarepusher,
      Future Sound of London, and Josh Wink.

      SQ-80 with 80 EEprom cartridge and many sounds
      on disk.
      Polyphony 8 voices
      Oscillators 24 osc.
      LFO Up to 3 per voice - can route to pitch, amp,
      filter, pan
      VCF 1 4-pole analog filter per voice w/sweepable
      resonance
      VCA 1 digital amp per oscillator + 1 global amp per
      voice
      Keyboard 61 keys with polyphonic aftertouch
      Memory 40 patches onboard + 80 with EEPROM cartridge,
      floppy
      drive
      Control MIDI (8-part), switch pedal, CV pedal, wheel,
      breath,
      mono/poly aftertouch, kybd mapping
      It has been used by Anything Box, Skinny Puppy,
      Jean-Michel Jarre,
      and Steve Roach.

      =====
      http://www.mp3.com/pswk (Pop Star Who Kills)