71Re: [phillymusic] who will

  • Cindy Taylor
    Jun 29, 2005
      center city would be good for me on a saturday or sunday since i'm all still in school -feels all young-

      xSinHx

      Michael Jacobs <mjacobs74@...> wrote:
      well,
      sundays are good for me and usaully weekends are
      better. Just a suggestion but maybe a lunch at a place
      like the mayfair diner on frankford ave. would be a
      good place to meet for everyone. Also, maybe a center
      city place, such as, pat's steaks or gino's if you are
      the enemy..lol

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic