63Re: [phillymusic] who will

  • OOTME2@aol.com
    Jun 27, 2005
      In a message dated 6/27/05 9:57:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tallen@... writes:

      It sounds like we're going to try to put together a group to work on it -
      not any individual.

      I've been advised that this weekend may NOT be the best weekend to try to
      get together; many people have commitments for the 4th of July weekend. I
      completely understand. So instead, let's try the weekend of July 8th.
      Details will be forthcoming.

      By the introductions, it sounds like we've got a really talented and diverse
      group interested! I look forward to meeting you all.

      Regards,

      -TimFlip

      To unsubscribe, shoot an email to:

      Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      tim LET ME KNOW  IF WE AT OOT CAN HELP -SO WHEN YOU CALL FOR A MEETING LET ME KNOW.  mike v

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic