Wanted: color television

  • lauren
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hello,
      If anyone has an older color television they are going to throw out,
      please let me know. My current one just broke down, and it was black
      and white, without a remote. Color would certainly be nice!
    • nanzant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 9:02 AM
        Looking for a working, color television, 19" or larger, with remote or
        remote-capability. Thanks!