Re: [phillyblocks] block captain

  • JOYCE S JEFFERSON BELL
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 8, 2007
      HI!
      YOU CAN CALL YOUR POLICE DISTRICT AND ASK FOR THE COMMUNITY RELATIONS OFFICER IN YOUR POLICE DISTRICT

      215-6863160   16TH

      2156863180      18TH

      2156863120       12TH

      2156863350     35TH

      2156863390     39TH

      THIS SHOULD HELP

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 15, 2007
        you can attend the block captain meeting that is held the 2nd monday of every month at Mery Catholic hospital on the 7th floor at 7:30pm located at 54th and cedar avenue it is ran by Julia Chinn
        Southwest Block captains.