No activity in last 7 days
The Philippine Council of Economics Students (PhilCES) is an intercollegiate organization of economics majors in the country. It is the junior arm of the Council of Economics Educators (CECON) and is composed of 27 member organizations from NCR, Luzon and Visayas. PhilCES envisions competitive economics education in academic institutions all over the nation and aims to achieve this by providing innovation and diversity in the study of economics.
- Jul 11, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.