Phil bootlegs out there??

  • seetee_vls <seetee@san.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2002
      Anyone have some? I am tired of seeing these things show up
      on ebay for profiteers --- cant we get some ot there? We can tree
      a show on one of the active music Yahoo newsgroups .... Please
      let me know...

      seetee
      VLS
    • Pam Raver <praver@columbus.rr.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2002
        Trading is, of course, fine here, but I expect people to be honest.
        Seetee, I believe that you are one of those sellers on eBay who
        charge such exhorbitant prices for the material that we trade
        FOR FREE. I've seen your posts before. Members, beware.

        Pam
        phil-ochs list owner

        --- In phil-ochs@yahoogroups.com, "seetee_vls <seetee@s...>"

      • seetee_vls <seetee@san.rr.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2002
          --- In phil-ochs@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Raver <praver@c...>"
          <praver@c...> wrote:
          > Trading is, of course, fine here, but I expect people to be
          honest.
          > Seetee, I believe that you are one of those sellers on eBay who
          > charge such exhorbitant prices for the material that we trade
          > FOR FREE. I've seen your posts before. Members, beware.
          >
          > Pam
          > phil-ochs list owner

          Pam - for a list-owner, you don't show much sense!! Why whould
          you slander me like that for no reason? If you did a bit of
          checking you'd know I am part of an effort called VLS that is
          involved in finding & treeing great live materila, mainly Van
          Morrison, and recently mostly VCDs. We recently treed Van &
          Candy Dulfer Loreley 99, Van Rainbow 74 etc. Want some
          URLS? check http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/vls/vcd/rainbow
          http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/vls/vcd/waterfront/
          http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/vls/vcd/laurie/
          etc.
          ------
          face it Pam, you had NO reason to "warn' people against me.
          Maybe people who attack others for no reason should also
          receive the treatment that our mentor Dr. Sellers has decreed for
          all profiteers and bad traders:
          http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/vls/seetee/punishment.html
          ------
          Normally I would expect an apology, but things don't seem
          normal around here when the list-owner shootsfrom the hip like
          some demented cowgirl. Most likley you'll just kill this post. Oh
          well, happy holidays....

          -seetee
          VLS
        • seetee_vls <seetee@san.rr.com>
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2002
            > --- In phil-ochs@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Raver <praver@c...>"
            > <praver@c...> wrote:

            > > Seetee, I believe that you are one of those sellers on eBay
            {snip}

            > > Pam
            > > phil-ochs list owner

            seetee:

            > Pam - for a list-owner, you don't show much sense!!

            -SNIP-

            well I see you are around but don't have the courtesy to
            apologize. Poor form. VLS will be treeing a Phil VCD before
            spring, but you can bet it won't be announced on this newsgroup.
            Bye all........

            -seetee