Re: phil ochs VCD

  • johndachik2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
      Anyone that wants a copy of the VCD can e-mail their address to me at
      ochslist@... - if you're inside the US I'll take care of the
      postage. If you are outside of the US in addition to postage I'll need
      to know what TV standard your country is on (PAL or NTSC).

      --- In phil-ochs@yahoogroups.com, "theostokos777" <christopher@...>
      wrote:

      > it seems that eztorrent will not let me on because it has too many
      registered people. i have
      > tried several times on several occasions to get on, but to no avail.
      has anyone burned the
      > VCD of live phil footage? i would trade or pay postage and cd cost
      to anyone who could
      > help me obtain this footage. thank you.

    • Will Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2006
        Ha yeah I saw that, I don't know what happened, I had more in there.
        It doesn't really matter now.

        --
        "To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of
        the artist."