U.S Dollar is neither strong nor weak if we

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2011

      U.S Dollar is neither strong nor weak if we

      Forex Market is the biggest trade market. Currency is the main object of forex market. If we compare two different currencies then we can find that one currency is weaker than the other. But if we compare it with the third one then the weaker currency may become stronger. For example, U.S Dollar is neither strong nor weak if we compare it with euro, U.S Dollar seems to be weaker than euro, but at the same time if we compare euro with British pond, euro is also become weaker. Therefore we can say that currencies always trade in pairs. And more……….