PhACT - meeting coming up next week

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 1999
      Dear PhACT members and sympathizers,

      Next Meeting Saturday, January 23, 2:00 pm

      "Hot Air Hope and Hand waving."

      Speaker: Tom Napier, Physicist

      Tom Napier, Has been a practicing engineer for years both
      here in the states and at scientific research sites in
      Europe.
      He has written many electronics articles for engineering
      periodicals. Recently, he has written a number of articles
      on the internet providing a scientific response to claims of
      Free Energy. Tom was one of the PhACT members who
      investigated Dennis Lee's claims of free energy via heat
      pump technology. His speech will address the real science
      which gets misapplied by the hoards of "inventors" in the
      perpetual search for a free lunch.
      --

      directions:
      http://www.phact.org/phact/directions.html

      On Feb. 20th, Walter Cuirle will speak on "How do you know that's impossible".

      March 20th, we have a panel discussion by Media representatives on
      Journalistic Integrity.

      General reminders: Let us know of potential speakers, pass Phacta along to
      others,
      think up new Phact projects. Feel free to participate on our discussion board:
      http://www.netdesignlab.com/phactboard/

      sincerely,

      Eric Krieg

      http://www.phact.org/phact/