PhACT reminder - reserve your seats for May 17th media luncheon

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      hey,

      On May 17th noon, we have a luncheon panel discussion on Media Integrity
      with
      the Inquirer's Faye Flam, KYW's Tony Romeo, and Fox News' Bruce Gordon.
      This is a good chance to hear people from the printed, radio and TV
      forms of
      media report on issues like what makes the news, and balance in
      journalism. This
      is one of those events that friends and significant others should be
      invited to.

      This costs 25$ per person, paid soon in advance to our Treasurer, Ray
      Haupt.
      639 W Ellet Str Philadelphia PA 19119 Please get the checks out today
      and perhaps
      confirm with an email to Ray at reh215 (at) aol.com

      Note, the map in Phactum was off - Edibles is at 1116 Horsham Rd,
      Horsham, PA
      Tel: (215) 646-1834 It is by the intersection with Norristown Rd. You
      go north
      about a mile on 611 from the turnpike and bear left onto 463, then
      Edibles
      is in a strip mall on the left just below the traffic light at
      Norristown Rd.

      Please also consider meeting informally with a lot of us for the picnic
      Sunday
      July 13th at noon at Mondauk Common Park in the pavilion in the woods.
      Bring your own food, you can cook on the grill - we also have the near
      sports
      field reserved.

      best wishes,
      Eric Krieg