  • Bob Glickman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      Message

      To all PhACT members and friends:

      The PhACT Get-together with Benjamin Radford is totally booked. The room is small and people not on the list will unfortunately be turned away. So please try not to “drop in” and we won’t disappoint you.

      To people on the list, if your plans change and you will not be attending, please notify us ASAP. We have a “stand by” list of people who would gladly fill in any empty chairs.

      Thanks,

      Bob Glickman

    • Debbie Goddard
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Message
        Hi folks,

        Ben Radford will also be giving the same talk, "Media Mythmakers," at Temple University on Friday September 3rd at 3 p.m.  It will be an attempted freethought/skeptic student group launch meeting.  The room will hold about 30, but I'm trying to advertise the event on campus to draw as many students as possible.  Considering the circumstances, however (Labor Day wknd, first week of classes, Friday afternoon event), I don't think it'll be well attended, so I'd like to invite those who are able to come.  The location is:

        Ritter Hall room 102
        Southwest corner of 13th & Montgomery (1 block north of Cecil B. Moore)
        Temple University, main campus, Philadelphia

        I would appreciate if you would let me know if you are coming so I get a good idea if there will be too many, although again, considering the time, I don't think there will be a problem.

        Thanks,
        Debbie Goddard