Phact - more phact press 10pm ch 17 tonight

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 1999
      People,

      Tonight on the Channel 17 10pm news, Tom Napier our editor of
      Phactum will be giving a few statements about Dennis Lee.
      Also, I believe our group will be mentioned in tomorrow's Inky.
      We are seizing the chance to ride the media wave while it lasts.

      I was wrong about the January speaker - the "weather modeling
      expert" will likely speak in April. Catherine Fiorello, of the
      Temple University School Psychology program is expected to speak
      the 3rd Saturday in January about myths of child hyperactivity and
      questions about the scientific basis of Psychology (and stuff like
      that).

      We are also hoping to poll our state representatives to find
      out where they stand when it comes to trying to limit what
      Biology teachers are allowed to teach.

      --

      Eric Krieg eric@...

      http://www.phact.org/phact