Phact - don't miss Mike Shermer June 21

  • eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2002
      Hey, Hey,

      Did anyone see last nights Simpsons?   It was the one where Homer sees an ET and Lisa shows her copy of "Jr Skeptic Magazine"   . . . now a reality (or at least as an insert in Skeptic Magazine)  . . . that thanks to our speaker June 21 - Mike Shermer.  You can't miss this one.  I've been trying for 5 years to get him in.   Details are found at:

      By the way, Mike would like it if someone could be on hand to pick him up at the airport 10:30 pm Wed night June 19th.  Any volunteers, call me.  We may be able to modify that to picking him up at one of the stations that the airport line goes to.  He has to get to the "Club Quarters Hotel" 1628 Chestnut Street.  Contact me if you live in the city and may be able to help him out.
      Also put our picnic on your calendars, Saturday Aug 24 3pm at the south east corner of Mondauk Common Park in Upper Dublin.    Every year we've been having cook outs and games at a nicely shaded pavilion on a corner of a park that has playing fields and a mile loop walking paths.

      Eric Krieg