PhACT on WYBE "Philly Live" show UHF 35 Monday Feb 4 7:30pm

  • eric krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      People,

      although other media have turned us down, the Monday night host of "Philly Live", Dr. Ashok Gangadean has invited me to come on and talk about PhACT and critical thinking. This is a live call in talk show. This is channel 35 UHF and sometimes channel 15 for local cable. The host is an author and Philsophy professor from Haverford College. He also knows our member and next speaker, Bill Wisdom.

      In other news:
      Keep Saturday Feb 16th open for Bill Wisdom's lecture on Epistemology.
      We are sorry we had to use up a snow day for the Astrology talk -
      But we will just run it March 16th.
      There has been a Harry Potter book burning near Lancaster to the west of us.
      A high school student has approached us for help with a senior project.
      We have a few volunteers to help with our web pages.
      Member Tom Napier has an article in the latest issue of "Skeptical Briefs"
      The latest paranormal-promoting-movie coming out is "Mothman Prophecies"
      The next issue of PhACTUM should be out next week.
      Our discussion board is at: http://www.network54.com/Forum/106498
      Miriam Rothman sent a nice thankyou card concerning our write up for Milton.

      best wishes,
      Eric Krieg