Re: Fw: Dress Up As Natives

  • maceoshan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
      I can attest to all this. I sold a copy of the DUAN single to a guy for $30 or $40 a few years ago. And Napalm Beach seems to be a hot commodity too. Or at least it was (you never know with this eBay stuff if it'll be hot for just a minute and cold the next). It has gone for anywhere between $250 and $400.

      -mike