For Sale: Garrett Optical 22x85 WP-HD Signature Series Binos $369

  • dobbers3
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      First of all if classifieds are not allowed then please disregard and delete my post. I looked for information regarding selling stuff and may have overlooked the info. I have been to a number of star parties and open houses. My ebay id is "pappydc" if that helps my cause. :-)

      Below is a link to "cloudy nights" forum where the binos are listed with pics as well.

      These are absolutely stunning to use. I've become a fan of binoviewing and these are awesome. There are many reviews with lengthy descriptions of what makes these Garretts so popular. I live on the westside of Carmel which sadly has become increasingly light polluted as compared to just a few years ago. So, I don't use these as often.

      I also have a home-made oak tripod/ parallelogram mount which works very well. I will include that with the binos.

      Call/text/email me with questions. $369

      Dan Dobson 317-340-7637
      Carmel, IN

      http://www.cloudynights.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=37319&sort=&cat=13&page=1
    • Dan Dobson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        --- In pg-astro@yahoogroups.com, "dobbers3" <dancdobson@...> wrote:

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > First of all if classifieds are not allowed then please disregard and delete my post. I looked for information regarding selling stuff and may have overlooked the info. I have been to a number of star parties and open houses. My ebay id is "pappydc" if that helps my cause. :-)
        >
        > Below is a link to "cloudy nights" forum where the binos are listed with pics as well.
        >
        > These are absolutely stunning to use. I've become a fan of binoviewing and these are awesome. There are many reviews with lengthy descriptions of what makes these Garretts so popular. I live on the westside of Carmel which sadly has become increasingly light polluted as compared to just a few years ago. So, I don't use these as often.
        >
        > I also have a home-made oak tripod/ parallelogram mount which works very well. I will include that with the binos.
        >
        > Call/text/email me with questions. $369

        Also, look in my yahoo profile for a photo album for pics!