help with PGO event next two weeks Oct 2 and October 9th

  • Russell B. Kaspar
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hello all.

      I know we have a WVAS meeting Saturday. I have an important event at PGO the same night, unfortunately. We will have area 5th graders gather with thier parents and siblings as part of the Camp Cullom Academy of Science.

      I could use some help with the scopes to help facilitate this group.

      2-3 people should do it. It should be a fun night. I plan to play some astronomy DVDs with Sound in our new Astro theatre of whatever we will call it as a part of the night.

      Hope to see you there. If you can clone yourself and be both places, that would be even better.

      Hoping for some help....

      Russ

      "Words may show a man's wit...but actions his meaning." BEN FRANKLIN

      Russ Kaspar
      V.P. Kaspar Broadcasting Co., Inc.
      P.O. Box 545
      Frankfort, IN 46041

      Phone: 765-659-3338 Fax: 765-654-3484
      e-mail: rk@...

    • Andrew Schilling
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        Russ, I have made arrangements with Marilyn to take the minutes for the WVAS meeting Sat. so I will be there to help.

        Andy

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
          Very good news...

          Thanks Andy.

          The crowd for the Astronomy Portion will gather at the observatory at 7:45 PM.

          I expect about 75-100 people, because parents and siblings are also invited.

          I will start at 7:46 with a DVD presentation with sound on Astronomy in the new Ampitheatre and then go to the different scopes after a brief Laser orientation.

          Maps and Meteorites will also be on display.

          It should be quite an evening...and can use another support person or two if able.

          Sorry for the WVAS meeting conflict.