Wabash Valley Astronomical Society Meeting, 8/5/2006, 7:00 pm

  • pg-astro@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of pg-astro
      Wabash Valley Astronomical Society Meeting

      Saturday August 5, 2006
      7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats on the first Saturday of every month.

      Event Location: West Lafayette Observatory, on the grounds of Cumberland Elementary School
      Street: 600 W. Cumberland Ave.
      City, State, Zip: West Lafayette

      Notes:
      Note that this notice is sent automatically every month but does not apply in January

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • John Mahony
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        The date of this month's WVAS meeting has been moved to the following
        Saturday, 8/12, and will be held at Camp Cullom, not the West
        Lafayette Observatory. I think the starting time will also be later
        than usual, about 8pm.

        -John