Re: [pg-astro] Winter Observing?

  • Russell B. Kaspar
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2006
      Our winter viewing is on an unplanned basis. It is so likely to be cloudy this time of year...scheduling nights has not proven to be practical.

      We are in the process of scheduling our 2006 season open houses now...and will post on the website...probably in a month or so.

      Thanks....keep in touch.
      Russ Kaspar
      Shine 99/WSHW & WILO Station Manager
      V.P. Kaspar Broadcasting Co., Inc.