Friday night

  • cjkarlson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2005
      Will anyone be out to open the PGO observatory this Friday. I have
      several stargazers from California that would like to attend.
    • Russell B. Kaspar
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2005
        We have an openhouse tomorrow night! :>) Come visit us Saturday, May 7th at 8 PM.

        Not sure if anyone will be there tonight. John Mahony may be, but not sure.

        Russ Kaspar
        V.P. Kaspar Broadcasting Co., Inc.
        P.O. Box 545
        Frankfort, IN 46041
        (765) 659-3338
        Phone: 765-659-3338 Fax: (same)
        e-mail: rk@...
        Will anyone be out to open the PGO observatory this Friday. I have
        several stargazers from California that would like to attend.

      • John Mahony
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2005
          If I get out there tonight, it will probably be very late.

          BTW I just heard from Hoppy (Camp Cullom ranger) that the camp will be
          closed for a special event early next week, Mon-Wed (several nights of
          new-moon time), so make the most of this weekend.

          -John

          >From: "Russell B. Kaspar" <rk@...>
          >To: <pg-astro@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [pg-astro] Friday night
          >Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:26:58 -0500
          >
          >We have an openhouse tomorrow night! :>) Come visit us Saturday, May 7th
          >at 8 PM.
          >
          >Not sure if anyone will be there tonight. John Mahony may be, but not
          >sure.
          >

          >Russ Kaspar
          >V.P. Kaspar Broadcasting Co., Inc.
          >P.O. Box 545
          >Frankfort, IN 46041
          >(765) 659-3338
          >Phone: 765-659-3338 Fax: (same)
          >e-mail: rk@...

        • Mike Wolford
          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2005
            >>> Will anyone be out to open the PGO observatory this Friday. I have
            > several stargazers from California that would like to attend.

            If all else fails, come on down to McCloud Nature Park in Hendricks County.
            There will be a bunch of us IAS types there tonight. (Last month we had 70+
            people and 27 telescopes set up.)

            I'm trying to remember, but I think that McCloud is close to 45 miles from
            PGO.

            There is a map on the IAS web page ---

            Perhaps I'll see you at McCloud!

            Mike Wolford

            144 Deer Run Drive

            Spencer IN 47460

            Home 812 829-3606

            Cell 317 445-2173

          • Christopher Karlson
            Message 5 of 5 , May 6, 2005
              I think I will do that. I've never been there before. Can you give me some directions of where you will be in the park?

              Thanks!